Ceremony host & speaker
Companies can submit entries for more than one award.
Clean Energy Contractor of the year - New!
Clean Energy Product Innovation
Clean Energy Financial Innovation - New!
Commercial Renewable Heat Project - New!
Residential Renewable Heat Project - New!
Commercial Energy Management Project - New!
Residential Energy Management Project - New!
Benefits of Entering
The Solar Power Portal Awards & Clean Energy Awards represent an opportunity for industry recognition, a catalyst for new business opportunities and higher visibility within the industry.
Taking the time to enter will give you and your company a wide range of benefits that will include:
- Entries seen by industry-leading, expert judges
- Shortlisted entries will be showcased on Solar Power Portal and in the September issue of Solar Business Focus UK
- Winners will be featured on Solar Power Portal and Solar Business Focus UK (November issue)
- Winning entries will be displayed at Solar Energy UK & Clean Energy Live on the 6th October (post-ceremony)
- Each winner will receive their award at the Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony
- Recognition as a leader and innovator in the solar industry
- Multi-channel promotion through Solar Power Portal, Clean Energy News, Solar Business Focus UK, related e-shots and social media platforms
- Increased brand awareness for all entrants
- Motivation and reward - increased morale for your team
- Endorsement of your company’s skills and expertise attracting new customers, partners and investment
Winners of the 2016 Solar Power Portal Awards and Clean Energy Awards will receive their awards at a prestigious presentation and gala dinner ceremony.
The ceremony will give your organisation the perfect opportunity to celebrate and recognise the efforts and achievements of those raising the bar and setting exemplary standards in the UK solar industry.
The evening also offers a fantastic setting in which to network with fellow guests and peers from the industry and beyond.
The ceremony is open to all.
All shortlisted entries each receive two tickets.
- The Hilton Metropole, Birmingham, UK
- 5 October 2016
- Dress code: Black-tie